Popular Bosch Models include:
The Bosch External HydroPower models are perfect for a constant, reliable supply of hot water. The Bosch External HydroPower range provides constant hot water at the turn of a tap, without the need for a powerpoint. These models can be operated in relatively low water and gas pressure areas of Australia and New Zealand.
- Models include 10H, 13H & 16H
- Automatic Ignition – ignition is created automatically when the tap is turned on (the electricity for the ignition spark is sourced from a hydrodynamic generator)
- Constant, reliable source of hot water
- Environmentally friendly
- Energy efficient
- Compact design
- External installation
- Easy installation
- Natural or LP Gas Available
- Premium Warranties – 10 year heat exchanger (part only) and 2 year parts and labour.
26 ECO+ (GAS)
The Bosch 26eco+ gas hot water system is a high-efficiency, fully-condensing appliance. Unlike traditional hot water systems, a condensing unit captures heat from the exhaust gas and uses it to preheat the incoming cold water, making the 26eco+ one of the most energy efficient gas hot water system on the market with a 6.9 star energy efficiency rating. The Bosch 26eco+ was also named the GreenPlumbers Product of the Year for 2009 which demonstrates its contribution to the environment and sustainability.
- 6.9 star energy efficiency rating
- 26 litres per minute
- Condensing technology
- Secondary heat exchanger for maximum efficiency
- Install up to four optional temperature controllers
- Available in Natural or LP Gas
- Ideal for 2 – 3 bathroom homes
- Factory set at 55 degrees C
Please refer to the BOSCH website for further information www.bosch.com.au